Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Monday, April 8, 2013

Bird boxes


It's Isabelle's birthday today.  My baby is 15 years old.   I don't know how that happened.  This picture was taken at our house yesterday... she is with my niece Sophia.  She is an adorable, funny kid and we love her soooo much.


I have another free printable for you.  I cut these little birdies out with my own two hands... I just love them.  I will be showing you a bunch of fun ways to use them in the next 2 weeks.  You can find them here... http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Newsprint-birds



I bought these 2 boxes at Hobby Lobby a long time ago... they have been gathering dust in my craft room.  I decided to cover them with paper scraps.  I really like making collages like this with paper.  I just keep cutting pieces and making them fit.


Once the boxes were covered, I cut out birds from my free pdf http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Newsprint-birds  and added them to the boxes.  




Wouldn't this be a fun way to give a gift?  Who cares what's inside when the box is that cute!



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! ♥ What a great idea, thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you on Sumo's Sweet Stuff. This is a very cute idea. I love that you cut the birds out with text on them! Did you just use glue or did you mod podge everything onto the box? Either way, they are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell Izabelle Happy Birthday,next year sweet sixteen,lol love bird's boxes & thing's you do on your blog,Have great day it's a beauty here in Va. Cookie17

    ReplyDelete