Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Monday, April 15, 2013

Bird banner


Happy Monday!  Have you printed out my free birds printable yet?  You can find it here...


To make this banner, I printed the birdies out on cardstock and cut a bunch out.  The pressed paper banner comes from Hobby Lobby.  I cut a bunch of patterned scrapbook paper to fit the banner.  



Next I punched holes at the top where the ribbon will run through it.  


Now for the fun part, embellishing!  I used scraps of patterned ribbon and little flowers.



Come back tomorrow and see it hung on the mantel!

1 comment:

  1. Incredibly perfect and festive for spring! It's gonna look so terrific hung up! I imagine our house is full of color, creativity and pure happiness!

    ReplyDelete