Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Peeps Rice Krispie bars




Have you seen the baking containers at Joann's?  I'm not sure if it is a new product but I love them.  They come in all sorts of shapes, sizes and colors and are the perfect thing to use when packaging up food gifts.  These rectangle packages came in boxes of 6.  I used 5 on 1 recipe of rice krispie bars.



I just used a basic rice krispie bar recipe.  I add a little almond extract to mine... a secret from my mom!
When they are stirred up, spoon them into the boxes.


Add some peeps and some candy to the top and they are done!


I slipped them inside a cellophane bag and taped it shut.  Easy!


Have you seen the jumbo white peeps?  I have only seen them at Walgreens.


I hot glued them to cardboard circles so I could use them for Easter decorating!  

No comments:

Post a Comment