Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Friday, March 22, 2013

Five for Friday


Hooray!  It's Friday.  This week has been a blur.  I must admit I was a little jealous when my coworkers were discussing spring break plans yesterday.  (My preschool has school all week).  Oh well, we will be doing some extra fun Easter projects to keep up my spirits.
This week we made U for umbrellas.  I'm partial to umbrellas (can you tell from my blog title?!)  I am compiling all my letter projects and tracers to put on teachers pay teachers.  It has turned out to be the cutest project.


I bought a bunch of small Easter objects at Hobby Lobby and have been telling Easter stories with them all week.  Three and four year olds love tiny things, perhaps because they are tiny too.


I used my peeps printable http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Peeps-bunnies (Free!) to make some adorable Easter cards.


We put carrots in order of littlest to biggest.  We named color eggs and told lots of egg stories.  


I made another batch of Peeps rice krispie bars to give to friends!  Happy Weekend!




1 comment:

  1. Just popped over to grab your peeps bunnies file, so cute! Love the cards you made from them. Also a big fan of your felt board with those carrots, nice and simple yet effective.

    ReplyDelete