Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

dipping peeps






Have you tried dipping your peeps in candy melts yet?  I've seen them all over pinterest, and I decided I better give them a try.  
All you need is some Candy Melts or almond bark.  Candy melts are cheap and easy to use.  They come in lots of colors.  Michaels and Joann's has a big selection.  I also bought some cute sprinkles.
I had a cake pop gift box that someone had given me and I decided to use that for my peeps to stand in. I stuck the sticks through the holes in the box and poked my dipped peeps through the sticks.


It couldn't be easier.  Or messier.


I also covered some peeps still stuck together.  Wouldn't they be cute in cellophane?



The finished peep pops went into this cute box... I think it is from Michael's.  I decorated it with peeps from my free pdf here... http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Peeps-bunnies



1 comment:

  1. Awwww so cute! I wouldnt be able to eat them, they look too sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete