Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving crafts


Happy Thanksgiving everyone... I know I've totally neglected this holiday this month.  It's a shame, because I just love it.  Such a special relaxing day, a day spent with family eating.  What is better than that? No judgement here, but I really wish stores would stay closed until Friday morning.  I feel so sorry for the people who have to go and work Thanksgiving night.  Anyways, here are a few ideas for tomorrow if you are having children at your house.
Paint chip turkeys... stop at Home Depot today, grab some paint chips and you are all set.  I made these with my preschoolers.  We also read the new Pantone colors book which is just darling.  The kids loved hearing all the fun names they come up with for colors.



These pilgrims are made with simple shapes.  All you will need is some construction paper and some glue.


I made this turkey for the door of my classroom... isn't he cute?!


Have a wonderful day tomorrow.  I will be back Friday to finish up our ornament countdown! 

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog!
    So glad I found U : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I left you a comment on this one. SERIOUSLY! SERIOUSLY! this makes me so happy!

    ReplyDelete