Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Monday, November 19, 2012

Penguin ornament

Welcome back to my ornament countdown.  We are almost to the end!  I wish I could see some of your amazing projects!  I've been hearing from lots of you that you are getting lots of crafting done this month.  Good for you!  Today's project comes from a wonderful book called CRAFT A DAY http://quirkbooks.com/CraftADay  The editor sent me a copy and I just loved it.  It features a different simple shape every week, and then has cute projects to make with it.


The ornament I made is based on their penguin shape... simple and cute.  I cut mine out of felt and stitched it together with a simple running stitch using dmc floss and a needle.


I added a little stuffing inside too...


I had leftover felt in each color so I made a couple finger puppets too.....  



CRAFT A DAY would be a wonderful Christmas gift for the crafty people in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment