Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Halloween Decorating



Hello!  If you saw my segment on Fox 9 this morning, welcome!  Today I'm sharing a few more Halloween decorating ideas.  I have lots of handmade and store bought decorations that I've been collecting for years.  It's always fun to pull them out and decorate the house.
I bought this candy garland years ago.  Do you see the chalkboard in the background?  That's my motto this year!


In the sunroom, I hung Halloween images from the chandelier.  I made them for a party a few years ago.  They are vintage images with colored cardstock and scrapbook paper behind them.  


I tucked some Halloween in with my existing display in my old advent calendar shelves from Pottery Barn.


I made these cute Halloween tags last year... glad I saved them! http://jennicanknit.blogspot.com/2011/10/halloween-tags.html




These pumpkins were a project from last year too... I'll post more about them next week.



Thanks for visiting... have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment: