Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day




Have a wonderful father's day today.  We are on our way to Canterbury Downs (the horse races) with my whole family!  This morning my husband got breakfast in bed...


Breakfast in bed is a tradition at our house... for birthdays and holidays.  Love it!  The typeset posters were made for me by an amazing graphics artist... we are going to collaborate on a 4th of July project soon!  I would link to her shop but the internet isn't cooperating right now.


Here is my husband and my dad... aren't they cute.  Happy Father's day!

2 comments:

  1. Great posters!! I am giving your pink/white "word" canvas a try. I am painting the words myself as I don't have many alphabet stickers-- your way is soooo much easier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have the boys dried out yet? Nice gift there my friend!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete