Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Saturday, June 16, 2012

wrap it up...




I love to wrap presents and make them look special!!  It doesn't really matter what is inside as long as it looks cute!
For these tags I used a package of chipboard scalloped circles.  I traced the shapes and cut them out.


I added some punched hearts and little flowers...


and these adorable chalkboard tags from Michael's.  You could make these with chalkboard paint... 




Cellophane is my favorite wrapping paper.  You can wrap any odd size gift with it.  I used it to wrap the shower caddies we got for some of Hannah's friends.



It makes everything look fancy...
what are your favorite wrapping tricks?


3 comments:

  1. I like to wrap presents in the Comics from the Sunday paper! Lots of colors and then curling ribbon on top! It just exudes the happy times of reading 'the funnies'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!As always Fabulous!!!So in love with the tags!!I have to look for those chalkboard tags at Micheals!TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colleen McConnell FowlerJune 18, 2012 at 7:24 AM

    I agree...It's all in the packaging! :)

    ReplyDelete