Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Monday, May 7, 2012

Jewlery Mama


This week I'm going to feature a few different mother's day gift ideas.  Maybe you want to call your children over to the computer if there is something you want!
Today's gift is for a Jewlery Mama... someone who loves jewlery... like most of us.  I'm lucky enough to have a good friend who makes jewlery, and another who is a Brighton rep.  I've got lots of cute stuff.  This little iron jewlery tree is the perfect gift for someone who collects jewlery and wants to display it in a cute way.


I got it at Marshall's for around $10... it is wrought iron with little birds on it!



My amazing friend Mary made the little bird charm for me.  Let me know if you are interested!


Give it to your mama with a cute little birdie card and she will sing your praises!



1 comment: