Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Thursday, April 5, 2012

egg plate


I found these cute egg plates at Target and new I needed to use them for a project.  They were in the dollar spot... but they might have been $2.50.  A perfect Thrifty Thursday project!


I took all the little fabric scraps I've been saving and cut them into 1 inch pieces.  They aren't perfect... and they don't need to be.  I used a rotary cutter, but you could cut them with a scissors too.  I covered the plate in mod podge and started layering the fabric scraps onto the plate.



Let it dry and you have an absolutely adorable plate.  Do not put it in a sink full of water or the dishwasher!  Enjoy!


4 comments:

  1. This is the cutest Easter plate I've seen. Gotta go-heading over to Target to see if they have any egg plates left!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the Mod Podge Queen! Do you own stocks in it??

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh... if only i did. Mod podge is my favorite crafting supply!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I only I had time. That looks like a perfect child friendly project too.
    Not that my kids craft with me anymore.

    ReplyDelete