Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Thursday, April 5, 2012

egg plate

I found these cute egg plates at Target and new I needed to use them for a project.  They were in the dollar spot... but they might have been $2.50.  A perfect Thrifty Thursday project!

I took all the little fabric scraps I've been saving and cut them into 1 inch pieces.  They aren't perfect... and they don't need to be.  I used a rotary cutter, but you could cut them with a scissors too.  I covered the plate in mod podge and started layering the fabric scraps onto the plate.

Let it dry and you have an absolutely adorable plate.  Do not put it in a sink full of water or the dishwasher!  Enjoy!


  1. This is the cutest Easter plate I've seen. Gotta go-heading over to Target to see if they have any egg plates left!

  2. You are the Mod Podge Queen! Do you own stocks in it??

  3. oh... if only i did. Mod podge is my favorite crafting supply!

  4. Andrea van DoornApril 5, 2012 at 3:01 PM

    Awesome! I only I had time. That looks like a perfect child friendly project too.
    Not that my kids craft with me anymore.