Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

painted tray


I've been upcycling (a fancy word for use what you've got) all sorts of stuff lately.  Today's project is a favorite tray from our condo in Phoenix.  It was plain old white and needed a little freshening up!  Isabelle and her friend painted it orange for me using Martha Stewart geranium craft paint.  Love the color!




Let the mod podge begin... I used lots and lots of beautiful paper scraps.  It looks random, but I did cut and measure before I started attaching the paper scraps.  


Finished.  I want to wallpaper my walls with these papers!





4 comments:

  1. I love this project! and color ... oh my ... now that Spring is on its way (here in North Carolina) I'm ready for some color and want to do it up big time. Just published a post about it this morning. (: Enjoy!

    (http://simpleorganizedchaoticness.blogspot.com/2012/03/color.html)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a zing of colour that tray is now! Love that shade of MS paint - I;ll be checking for it the next time I am at Michaels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like such fun! I haven't thought of that craft in a long time. Love your tray, time for tea! Enjoy!
    xoRobin❤

    ReplyDelete