Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Fuzzy Peeps


It's day 4 of Peeps Week!  I've gotten lots of comments and emails about peeps.  It seems everyone loves how they look... but they don't really like to eat them.  There is a lot of crafting going on with them... check out my pinterest page here... http://pinterest.com/jenni_swenson1/peeps/  Today I'm going to show you a fun new method of dying eggs... using October Afternoon sprinklers.



Last summer I did a little assembly work for October Afternoon...http://octoberafternoon.typepad.com/  We filled loooooots of these little sprinklers bottles.  One of the perks was that you could take one home with you when you were done.  I had a feeling that the paint would look cute on eggs.



I just kept layering the colors... I can't wait to make some more.  While I had the paint out, I sprayed some little tags too...




 It made a perfect tiny tag for these fuzzy little peeps.  Wouldn't they be cute Easter placecards?




Are you inspired?  Happy Day!

1 comment:

  1. Yes I'm inspired! I love the eggs-so pretty. I also love the way Peeps look, but yuck-don't like to eat them!

    ReplyDelete