Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Monday, December 12, 2011

Color Inspiration Monday... red and white


I can't remember the last time I did a color inspiration Monday.  Starting the Monday after Christmas I am going to switch to Martha and Me Mondays.  I will be showing a different Martha Stewart project every week... it's going to be fun!
Today's color inspiration was an easy one... my two favorite colors to decorate with for Christmas.  Red and white.


You just can't go wrong with old fashioned red and white.











This plaid is from junkmarket.  I am tempted to buy it every time I see it but I resist.  You can't collect everything, right?

Packaging... red and white polka dots are my favorite!




This little snowman in a sled is from an antique store... he is showing up all over the place.



Plastic, retro deer are another favorite of mine.  Am I alone in this?
I love your comments... I am amazed by how many of you visit each day.  It makes me smile!  xoxo  Jenni


No comments:

Post a Comment