Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Warm Fuzzies


I got this sock monkey at Barnes and Noble to go with a little baby gift...
he needed a hat and scarf!


He goes perfect with the little knitted sweater and hat I made for a baby shower.


The new mommy is getting this cute basket (thrifted and painted yellow).


Remember this cute yarn?  I knitted it up into this hat...


my next project will be these matching wristwarmers...


last of all the little baby surprise jacket that turned out waaaaay too big.  Now my niece Sophia is getting it.



She makes me smile!

2 comments:

  1. Still can't over how much Sophia and Mason look alike!! Darling hat and wrist warmers! Your sock monkey is so new....Wish I knew how to 'spruce' mine up...he's so OLD :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. JENNI!!! You're almost at 10,000 viewers!!!! wooohooo!!!

    ReplyDelete