My husband, my youngest daughter and I just got back from a wonderful week in Phoenix. My husband has worked at the airport there for 6 years. We've had the opportunity to get to know so many people and places while we've been there. Here's my top 10 from this trip...
1. http://www.smeeks.com/ The cutest little candy store ever... they have candy,
2. vintage clothing stores... love them!
4. cupcakes from Sprinkles... I had the orange one, because of the cute flower on top. It was soooo good.
5. pizza from Grimaldi's
6. Vera Bradley store at the Biltmore Fashion Square
7. The amazing Sanctuary Spa and Resort... we were lucky enough to have a friend stay there and invite us to the pool.
8. Cactus... they look so cute and cuddly but they are awfully prickly.
9. La Grande Orange http://www.lagrandeorangegrocery.com/ ... such an amazing grocery/gift shop and delicious food. Their corn pizza was to die for!
10. Our little condo... we will miss it lots!
Have a great day! xoxo Jenni