Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Monday, June 27, 2011

color inspiration Monday


Each week on Mondays I am going to focus on a different color.  Let's start with my favorite... RED.

I love these dala horses and nesting dolls.  They will make lots of appearances on this blog.  The red tin box is a favorite too.  All sorts of storage and display possibilities.
This red couch is in my kitchen.  My favorite place to sit and knit.  The scotties love it too.  
I have collected red and white terramoto pottery for years.  Sometimes you can find it at TJ Maxx.  It looks cute with everything!
  
These vintage tin pins are going to make an appearance on the 4th of July on this jean dress...
and last of all this Goodies find... you'll see it transformed tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment