Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Monday, February 10, 2014

Pete the Cat



Hello friends!  So sorry I haven't blogged in awhile... I'm still here and everything is just fine.  I'm just going to blog when I have the time this year... so if you don't hear from me for awhile, don't worry!  Life is good!
We have been reading Pete the Cat books at preschool.  The publisher provides free songs to go with most of the books.  The kids absolutely love them.  Check them out here... http://www.harpercollinschildrens.com/feature/petethecat/ 







Of course, we made some Pete art projects too.  I love translating illustrations into preschool art.  
There has been some Valentine crafting happening around here too.  



And some Valentine treat eating...


Some of my college girlfriends came over to make pompom wreaths.  We made a million (it seemed like a million) pompoms and glued them onto yarn wrapped wreath forms.  They turned out so cute!  


I'm off to work on a very cold Monday.  Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment