Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

pumpkin garland


Today's project is a quick and easy pumpkin banner.  I used my favorite paper from Kitschy Digitals http://kitschydigitals.com/Calico-Dream-Digital-Kit.html to make these sweet jack o'lanterns. I love the floral prints with the spooky faces.


To make them I cut out a simple pumpkin face and added a patterned pumpkin piece.  I cut the black paper into face shapes free hand.  I embellished some of the pumpkins with cute colored burlap flowers.


I clipped the pumpkins onto brown baker's twine with tiny orange clothespins I bought at Archiver's.  


Some are coming to preschool with me...


I like my Halloween decorations to be cute rather than scary... how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment