Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Friday, October 18, 2013

Five for Friday


Happy Friday everyone!  I'm spending the afternoon at Archiver's with my crafty friends and I couldn't be happier!
Last weekend we visited my college daughter at UND.  Although it was rainy, we took the traditional Delta Gamma anchor photo.  I can't explain how amazing it is to have my daughter living in the same sorority house that I lived in.  She is loving it as much as I did.


We've spent the week talking about fall leaves.  I made a flannel board for the wonderful book Fall Is Not Easy.  The author is Marty Kelley.  Love that book.


I made outlines of leaves with colored Elmer's glue http://jennicanknit.blogspot.com/2013/08/painting-with-watercolors-and-elmers.html and my preschoolers painted them.  When you paint with 3 year olds you have to expect a mess.  They love it though.


These fall trees were easy and so much fun.  I punched a bunch of colored circles out and let them glue the circles onto the yellow plates.  They are obsessed with glue, so this was a favorite.


I had a few leaves from Lakeshore Learning left from last year which we painted with dot art markers. 


Have a wonderful fall weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love these art project ideas! I swear I don't get to do enough art in my classroom anymore. These look fun and quick! Thank you for sharing!
    Teaching with Grace

    ReplyDelete