Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Monday, September 2, 2013

alphabet flower arrangement


Today's project is a cute floral arrangement that would be cute for a first day teacher gift.  I'm planning on having it on my desk for preschool open house.  You will need a big glass jar, alphabet magnets and some flowers.  My wonderful friend Sherri donated her zinnias and cosmos for this project.   I got my alphabet magnets at Lakeshore learning.  They have been on special all month for $4.99.


Drop them into your glass jar.  I'm using my big mason jar... I have used that jar for so many projects this summer.  I got mine at Target.


Add your flowers and it's done!  I think it is darling.



Happy back to school!

1 comment:

  1. Really cute idea! I cant believe that we are in sept and its back to school time.. we just flew through summer!
    Have a great day!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete