Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Thursday, August 8, 2013

glass alphabet pebbles



It's alphabet week!  These alphabet glass stones are so easy to make.  All you need is some alphabet stickers, some scrapbook scraps, crystal effects glue and glass pebbles.  I got this large size at Crafts Direct in St. Cloud.



To make them, trace the pebbles on scrapbook paper and attach a letter sticker.  Put some crystal effects glue on the flat side of the pebble.  Attach the paper and sticker, good side facing down.  
To make the container for the pebbles, I used an oatmeal container.  I covered it in a piece of scrapbook paper using mod podge.


I added leftover letter stickers to the container too.


Aren't they cute?  You could do all sorts of fun games with them.  They are smooth and shiny and fun to hold.  



I liked them so much I made some number pebbles too.  This time I used glass circle pebbles...


and covered a crystal lite container to hold them.   

No comments:

Post a Comment