Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Rainbow plate


Rainbow week... I could go on and on... so many fun ideas out there!  If you would like more rainbow inspiration, check out my pinterest board here... http://pinterest.com/jenni_swenson1/rainbow/
Your kids will love this simple decoupage project.  You will need an inexpensive glass plate (around $2 at WalMart, tissue paper, and mod podge.  I also used a black sharpie on this project.  Add mod podge to the back of your plate with a foam brush.  Start adding your tissue paper squares...


until the plate is covered.  Let the plate dry, and add an illustration in sharpie on the back if you desire!



Have a wonderful weekend!  I will be back Monday with some bug crafts!



No comments:

Post a Comment