Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Monday, July 22, 2013

Felt puppets




I'm in Northern Minnesota on vacation this week!  We are staying at a resort with a bunch of friends and family.  Such fun!  This week I will be sharing handmade felt puppets with you that I worked on at the lake over the 4th.  Everyone teased me about disappearing to my "puppet factory" upstairs... sometimes I need a little peace and quiet!
i have been wanting to have puppets to use in my preschool classroom during circle time.  All I used to make these was felt, embroidery floss, a little ribbon and yarn.  





I used a very basic puppet shape that I found on pinterest.  I handstitched on the embellishments.  



 This little bunny needs his ears sewn on...


I know my little preschoolers are going to love these 3 friends.  Come back tomorrow for more puppet ideas!


1 comment:

  1. ohhhhh my golly!!! will you pretty pretty pretty sell these on etsy? I would LOVE to give these as gifts... and oh heck have one for me too! I know these would be soooo soooo popular for those of us who can't sew a lick! You could even do custom portrait puppets! weeeeeee... that would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete