Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Friday, May 3, 2013

Five for Friday


It's Friday!  I'm going to have a busy weekend!  I will be on Fox 9 Twin Cities tomorrow at 8:25.  If you live in the Minneapolis area, I hope you will watch.  I will be sharing teacher appreciation ideas, and mother's day ideas too.
I have another really simple teacher gift today.  A great gift for teachers to give parent helpers too.  I bought this darling Mason jar cup and straw at Walmart.  I filled it with markers and voila, an adorable, useful gift!



I think my favorite thing I did at school this week was this handprint flower.  The preschoolers helped me glue tissue paper onto a big circle and 2 leaf shapes.  I traced their hands and added them around the edge with sticky tack.



We also planted seeds this week.  What a mess.  The preschoolers loved the poking and pouring.  Hopefully we will have seedlings next week!


I've been decorating like crazy for my daughter's cinco de mayo Confirmation party on Sunday.  I will share pictures of it soon!



3 comments:

  1. Wow what an awesome flower and a fun blog! I just found you through the linky party!
    x Serena x
    Magic Mistakes & Mayhem

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that flower! This is a beautiful blog and I will be back!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your handprint flower is AMAZING! LOVE it so much! I found you through the linky and I am so excited to be your newest follower! I am always looking for new fab projects to try with my first graders!
    Julie
    Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

    ReplyDelete