Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Cookie bar part 2




Welcome back... today I'll show you the actual cookie bar from the graduation party.  It was a big hit!  We hung the banner outside the french doors.  Below are the graduate and mommy, aren't they cute?


 We added a ribbons to the front of the table.  The top of the table is covered in wrapping paper from Homegoods.


The little tags were on each cake plate... 




I'm doing a smaller version of this cookie bar for the teachers at my youngest daughter's school.  She is graduating today.  Our family has had children at St. John's for 15 years.  Luckily, I'm teaching preschool there now so I'm not too sad.


To make these cute little chocolate cookies I used a scallop punch and a circle punch.   This weekend I'm putting together a doughnut bar for another friend's graduation party.  I think I see cardstock doughnuts in my future!   




1 comment:

  1. Everything so perfectly extraordinary. I espically love the cookie bar signage and the cookie lolly pop/one smart cookie cards!!!!

    ReplyDelete