Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Friday, March 1, 2013

Five for Friday



Another busy week has flown by...today I'm thrilled to be attending a preschool conference.  It will be wonderful to talk to grown ups for the day.  I'm linking up at http://doodlebugsteaching.blogspot.com/2013/03/five-for-friday-linky-party-march-1.html
This week I opened up my teachers pay teachers shop... http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Nesting-Doll-Activities  My first set is nesting dolls... I think it is awfully cute.  Look at my previous posts this week to check it out... I shared ideas on using the patterns all week.



We've just started doing some Dr. Suess projects this week.  What is cuter than the cat in the hat?


I have started making my peeps crafts.  I will be on Fox 9 next Saturday morning, March 9th at 7:45 a.m.


Here's a sneak peek at one of the projects...


Filled the sensory table with Easter grass.  A mistake?  I think so.  What a mess!


Good-bye February, hello March!



1 comment: