Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

divided tray


I bought this cute divided tray at Crafts Direct a long time ago, and I've had about a million ideas for it. What I really needed was a way to keep small items organized when crafting.  I started by painting my tray a cute Martha Stewart green.



Next I measured the little compartments and cut papers to fit inside.



I covered the bottom with mod podge, put the patterned paper on top and mod podged on top of that.



It's got perfect little compartments for any small objects I have.  It would be fun to use for sorting at preschool too.



Don't forget, next week is nesting doll week!  Happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. love it! so perfect for organizing pretty little craft things!

    ReplyDelete