Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Monday, January 7, 2013

white hat and mitten garland


Happy Monday everyone!  It's white week at Vintage Umbrella.  In January I always do a white mantel and decorate with white.  This year I knit a white and tan hat and mitten garland.  I've shown lots of these garlands in bright colors... here is a post on a colored version... http://jennicanknit.blogspot.com/2011/10/hat-and-mitten-advent-calendar.html


I knit a bunch of little hats and mittens using up little balls of white and tan yarn.



I gathered up a bunch of colored clothespins that I already had and started pinning all the items to a white and tan icord.  If you aren't a knitter, you could make hats and mittens out of felt instead!



I think it is cute and can be.  Come back tomorrow for a really cute burlap/doily wreath!  Want more white inspiration?  Check out my white pinterest board here... http://pinterest.com/jenni_swenson1/white/

1 comment:

  1. And now the neighbors peeking in your windows think you are expecting a new little one to wear those adorable tiny woolies!

    ReplyDelete