Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

tissue paper window heart


Have you been doing any Valentine crafting yet?  I've made the project I'm going to share today many times.  I will be making at school with my preschoolers too.  These paper hearts are so simple and sweet.
Start with tissue paper, waxed paper and mod podge.  Glue works too!


Fold your waxed paper in half and cover one side with mod podge and tissue paper pieces.  I've made these in rainbow colors and they were darling... I might just do that with the preschoolers.  Cut out 2 cardstock hearts (one for the back and one for the front) with a smaller heart in the middle.  This will be the frame for your heart.




Glue the hearts frames on the front and back of your wax paper and trim.  



I taped ribbon to the top of my french doors and hung the hearts with a clothespin. They are so pretty with the sun coming through them...





1 comment: