Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Mason Jar valentine countdown part 2


Yesterday I shared the countdown tags... today, we will do the jars.  I made these for the two teenagers I have at home.  My oldest will be getting a valentine countdown made out cute pink and white sacks... I will share that next week.
I collected a bunch of mason jars.  I also saved jars and painted the lids red.


I covered some of the lids with patterned paper and added ribbon to the tops of the jars.  I filled the jars with candy, makeup and all sorts of cute stuff.  


I mod podged a few of the jars with tissue paper too.  





Nothing like some Valentine's day crafting to brighten up a dreary January day!




5 comments:

  1. Oh this is SUCH a cute idea! I love Valentine's Day and this would be fun for a lady ANY age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling idea!! My kids would love this. Super cute!!! Here from Someday Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Thanks so much for sharing at Wednesday's Adorned From Above Blog Hop 36.
    Debi and Charly @ Adorned From Above
    Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures
    Nichi @ The Mandatory Mooch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my heavens! I can't even handle how adorable this is! Your girls will never forget this valentines countdown!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete