Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Years!


Happy 2013 everyone!  We had a fondue party at my mother in law's house last night.  I'm going to share the recipes tomorrow.    I hope you are having a relaxing day with your family.  Nothing better than a day spent at home in my pajamas.  I whipped up a few 2013 cards to use as holiday thank-yous...
I used a rubber stamp set of numbers...


Covered some white cards in some beautiful October Afternoon scraps that I've been hoarding.


I matted the 2013 on green cardstock and attached it to the front of the card with 3D tape... simple!
Have a wonderful day!


Do you have any inspiring new year's resolutions?  What kinds of things would you like to see on my blog?  Tomorrow is my first day back with my preschoolers so I'm enjoying peace and quiet today!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year, neighbor! We fondue for Christmas eve and use the Melting Pot recipe now to cook in, so much quieter than oil! Love it!

    ReplyDelete