Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Thursday, November 15, 2012

tinsel wreath ornament


I love all things pastel and sparkly at Christmas.  Last year on spring break I knit this stockings...
I'm using these colors as my palette for Christmas this year.


Today's project took about 15 minutes to make... so quick and easy!
Twist some tinsel rope into a circle.



Add some miniature Christmas balls... I tied mine on with a cute tinsel twine that I found.



Next I added a little candy cane garland...


are they glitzy enough for you?!


I hope you will come back tomorrow for day 16 of my ornament countdown!


1 comment:

  1. Well of course those are your Christmas colors! They're just as cheery as you are! It shouts Merry Christmas in six delicious colors!

    ReplyDelete