Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Monday, November 12, 2012

Mitten ornament

If you have been reading my blog for long, you know that I'm a knitter.  I knit every single day.  It's my therapy.  Below are a few pairs of the mittens I've knit in the past year...




The mittens for today's ornament aren't hand knit... don't worry.  They are just cut out of felt, but they are still cute as can be.  All you need is some felt, embroidery floss and a couple buttons.
Cut 4 mittens out so you have a front and back for each.


With a contrasting piece of felt, hand stitch 2 hearts onto the front of the mitten.


Hand sew the front and the back of each mitten together.


Add a little ribbon and ric rac and you are finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment