Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

a collection of owl projects

Since I've started blogging, I have done a whole bunch of owl projects.  Here are a few of my favorites...

Free hand owl card... embellished with circle punches.  http://jennicanknit.blogspot.com/2011/10/owloween.html

Santa owl ornament http://jennicanknit.blogspot.com/2011/11/santa-owl.html

Come back tomorrow for another fun owl project!


  1. Too cute! Since it's Tuesday-- I have another owl post too!! Maybe I should follow the trend all week, eh? Pretty fun!

  2. I am always happy to stop by your blog and I just couldn't wait to see the owls, so adorable. I love them all, happy happy happy.

  3. I LOVE the owls! The Valentine owls' are my fave!

  4. These are all so WONDERFUL and HAPPY and SWEET!!! The details on the santa stuffed owl are just amazingly cute. I want one for christmas... will you put these in your etsy shop so I can put it on my CHRISTMAS WISH LIST!??