Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Santa Owl


Today I'm starting 24 days of handmade ornaments.  I've been having lots of fun putting this together and I can't wait to share all of the ideas with you!


I'm so excited to be sharing my first ornament for you.  I was inspired by my owl card from a couple weeks ago... and decided to make a Santa Owl.


I started with a paper pattern... I just folded a piece of paper in half.


Next I cut out a tummy, eyes 2 hat pieces and a beak.


Just start sewing the pieces together...



Next you stuff it with fiberfill.


I added googly eyes and a little fuzzy yarn to mine.  I also glued on ricrac and wings.


Next he needed a little card to go with him.



I used the same basic shape as the ornament with a little less embellishment.


Now it is all set and ready to be gifted.  Tomorrow we will make an ornament craft kit for the little girl in your life.  xoxo  Jenni
p.s.  if you have a minute, I'd love for you to give me your vote here...http://www.blogguidebook.com/2011/10/nominations-now-open-for-top-blog-2011.html?spref=fb  I'm number 12!  

5 comments:

  1. What a cute Santa owl!! Love it! New follower via Coastal Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I'd love it if you would share at my Christmas Craft Tutorial that is going on through the month of November at Project Queen. www.projectqueen.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just voted for you! Good luck!
    Super cute little owl . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a cute owl - thanks for the tute. Have pinned this one on Pinterest today, and am just about to mention you in a blog post. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! I am loving all your ornaments so far, and I'm so impressed that you show us packaging ideas for each! Cannot wait to see more.
    I mentioned your series on my FB page: http://www.facebook.com/TheSillyPearl

    ReplyDelete