Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Saturday, August 11, 2012

sailboat card


My husband grew up sailing.  It's a tradition that we take the sailboat with us on our family vacation.  I had a couple wonderful pictures from that trip that I decided to make into cards for my husband's mom and sister.


I love making cards with pictures.  So sweet and personal.  I happened to have some paper covered with sailboats... a perfect backdrop.  I matted the pictures on turquoise cardstock and attached them to the cards.  I added a little flower for cuteness.  So simple!


I made a couple bookmarks to go with each card... this project took about 15 minutes and will mean so much!
I hope you will come back Monday... I have some important news to share with you!  Happy weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment