Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Graduation subway art



Today's project is inspired by all the subway art I have seen all over pinterest.  I bought a large canvas and a bunch of letter stickers at Michael's.  This is a great way to use up all those half used alphabet stickers you have laying around.


Next, spell out lots of words that describe your graduate with your stickers.  My 7th grader loved doing this.  Use different size stickers for interest.


Are you wondering what SMACE means?  Hannah made up that word... it means "smash you in the face".  So sweet, right?



When your canvas is full, paint over all the words with craft paint.



Let it dry overnight and then peel off those stickers!  Enjoy your work of art!




2 comments:

  1. oh I love that idea...would be great for some wall art in my teens room...thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks nice,and like that cup-cake jar,we have them here too.Have a nice day!!X Marielle

    ReplyDelete