Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Birds and Beads



Hi everyone... I'm back with another bird project for you!  Do you go to Michael's a lot?  I find myself running in there all the time.  I find my thriftiest craft projects there.  For today's project, I bought a $1.99 package of chipboard birds.  I painted them with tan and turquoise.


Next I traced the birds and cut them out of echo park http://echoparkpaper.com/ paper. I cut them a bir smaller than my tracing so you can see the painting.



Next I added a wing and an eye.

I decided to make these 4 birds hang vertically.  I strung beads on pink baker's twine and strung the birds together.




So simple and easy!


5 comments:

  1. Jenni, Such fun and I love the beads too! I wish I had a "M" closer. My closest is an hour away. Great project! Have a great day!
    xoRobin❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the birds and the beads even more

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great fun and colourful post! I love the little birdies and the beads very fun!!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! I really like that line of EP paper. I purchased the whole line and can't wait to get started with it. Birds, maybe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are as pretty as pretty gets, thank you. I stopped by from "I should be mopping".

    ReplyDelete