Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

LoTS of HaTS


Hi everyone!  I spent an hour going through my winter hats this weekend... I decided to share a bunch of pics with you.



The pattern above couldn't be easier... you can find a link to it here...http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/sockhead-hat  it's free!
I love hats knit with sock yarn because they aren't too warm.


The colors in this one remind me of candy hearts.  I used the sock head cast on, and winged the rest!


This is another great pattern found here...http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/timber-hat
I don't remember what the pattern below is, but I do know it's noro.!

Come back tomorrow for the first day of my valentine countdown!









3 comments:

  1. Love your HatS!!!! All of them, thanks for the pattern links. I will bookmark them for future use. What a lovely model you have!
    Have a cosy day, xoRobin❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute hats...and great new blog design. You provide daily delight--thanks Jenni!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That girl is so CUTE!

    ReplyDelete