Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Friday, December 23, 2011

Red Velvet cupcakes


Today I'm going to share my red velvet recipe with you... I kind of made it up, based on a Sandra Lee recipe.
Red Velvet cake mix
vanilla pudding (instant)
1 cup water
4 eggs
1/3 cup vegetable oil
Fill cupcake cups, bake at 350 for 25 min.


Next comes the fun part... icing them!
2 cans of cream cheese frosting
3 cups powdered sugar
1 pkg cream cheese
1 tsp almond
4 tbs milk... maybe more depending on the consistancy you want.


After frosting the top, I dip the top of the cupcake in sprinkles.  You will use almost a whole container of sprinkles but they look so cute!



Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Colleen McConnell FowlerDecember 24, 2011 at 9:30 AM

    Yum! Can't wait to see you! Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete