Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Friday, November 18, 2011

Road trip sights

Welcome back... I got over 1000 visits yesterday... wow am I honored and excited!  Would you take just a moment today to vote for my blog at http://www.blogguidebook.com/2010/11/round-one-vote-now-elimination-round.html  I would really appreciate it!  



Since we just got home I had to share a few of the snaps I took on the trip.  Above is my husband and 2 scottie dogs in Sante Fe.  Every time I go there we are driving through.  I could spend days.  It is such an amazing city.


This little window was in a cute shop in Sante Fe...  I had to go in when I saw all the toadstools in the window.  I feel compelled to try to make the giant one.  Paper mache maybe?



An amazing restaurant we went to... Pasqual's Cafe.  I had chicken mole enchildadas.  It was delish.


From the drive back... look what we found in a little Nebraska town.  I jumped out of the car to check it out but they were closed.



These were on every street sign.  Adorable.


Just wanted to share a couple glimpses of what I saw between Minnesota and Arizona.  Come back tomorrow for another handmade ornament.  xoxo  Jenni

1 comment:

  1. That Swedish Heritage Center just made The Swedish Timber House flash in my mind....miss that place :(

    ReplyDelete