Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!


I hope you have a wonderful day with your families... of course I am so thankful for my wonderful family and friends.  Let's do a quick rundown of what I'm thankful for in the wonderful world of crafts...
1.  mod podge... where would we be without it?


2.  rubber stamps... a cardmaking must!


3.  fabric... so many gorgeous ones to choose from


4.  yarn... I could go on and on


5.  beautiful paper...  I use it for soooo many things!



6.  felt...  


7.  notions... like candy for crafters


8.  thread


9.  buttons... another favorite!


10.  ribbon

11.  last but not least... glitter!

Have a wonderful day with your families everyone!




1 comment:

  1. And I'm thankful for creative people like you, Jenni, who inspire us to experiment with color and notions and ideas in ways that we had not previously thought about doing!

    P. S. ~ I would die for that amazing ribbon storage cabinet! Drooling drooling drooling.

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete