Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Saturday, October 15, 2011

pink Halloween projects


Welcome to day 15 of the 31 day challenge...http://www.thenester.com/2011/09/31-days-participants.html  and the last day of Halloween week.  Tomorrow I will be starting paper week.
Have you noticed a lot of pink and orange Halloween ideas this year?  I love those 2 colors together.


I bought this witch's hat at JoAnn's for about $3.  I decided to spray paint it hot pink...



I cut up some orange and pink paper to cover the brim,
























covered the hat with mod podge and added a vintage witch picture.


Last of all I added a big pink, black and orange pompom and a knitted hat band.  Pretty darn cute!
I need to take a minute and thank all of you for visiting.  The response to my site has been overwhelming and I am so honored by it.  So a great big hug and thank-you to each and every one of you!  xoxo  Jenni


6 comments:

  1. Fantastic pink creations! Just love that Halloween Hat!! Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that hat! I wouldn't have thought of pink, except maybe that October is breast cancer awareness month, so it works even more perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colleen McConnell FowlerOctober 15, 2011 at 6:30 AM

    Such a cute interpretation of a classic Halloween staple. And you know I've got plenty of pink around my house!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have never thought to put pink and orange together, so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really great! I love how you used pink with the traditional Halloween things. That is an adorable hat. Happy PS!
    Blessings,
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the hat! Love the pink! You do amazing things with color ~ thanks for the inspiration, Jenni!

    Peggy

    ReplyDelete