Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Saturday, October 15, 2011

pink Halloween projects

Welcome to day 15 of the 31 day challenge...http://www.thenester.com/2011/09/31-days-participants.html  and the last day of Halloween week.  Tomorrow I will be starting paper week.
Have you noticed a lot of pink and orange Halloween ideas this year?  I love those 2 colors together.

I bought this witch's hat at JoAnn's for about $3.  I decided to spray paint it hot pink...

I cut up some orange and pink paper to cover the brim,

covered the hat with mod podge and added a vintage witch picture.

Last of all I added a big pink, black and orange pompom and a knitted hat band.  Pretty darn cute!
I need to take a minute and thank all of you for visiting.  The response to my site has been overwhelming and I am so honored by it.  So a great big hug and thank-you to each and every one of you!  xoxo  Jenni


  1. Fantastic pink creations! Just love that Halloween Hat!! Happy Pink Saturday!

  2. I love that hat! I wouldn't have thought of pink, except maybe that October is breast cancer awareness month, so it works even more perfectly!!

  3. Colleen McConnell FowlerOctober 15, 2011 at 6:30 AM

    Such a cute interpretation of a classic Halloween staple. And you know I've got plenty of pink around my house!! :)

  4. I would have never thought to put pink and orange together, so cool!

  5. Gorgeous!

    Please come see my Pink, when you get a chance. Happy weekend!

  6. This is really great! I love how you used pink with the traditional Halloween things. That is an adorable hat. Happy PS!

  7. Love the hat! Love the pink! You do amazing things with color ~ thanks for the inspiration, Jenni!