Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Friday, October 28, 2011

Christmas Tags


Have you ever noticed that it is fun to prepare for Christmas in October and no fun anymore in December?!  I just spent a day at Archiver's making Christmas tags... so much fun.
These stamps can be found at http://www.papertreyink.com/
I used office tags for these, putting a little scotch mounting tape on the back of the stamped portion to pop them up.


I thought the candi dots were cute... i added them with tape dots.


I got this sugar cookie stamp from papertrey ink last year and never used it.  I love it with the baker's twine and the little red clothespins.


I added a little glitter glue to the cookies too.


Here is the same idea with snomen... and candy canes!




Last of all these cute little tags for my knitted gifts.  I spend so much time knitting things for people, I wanted some special tags to go with it!
Have you started crafting for Christmas?


5 comments:

  1. "Have I started making things for Christmas?" you ask. Oh Jenni! I'm still trying to figure out Halloween! LOL! But I LOVE your tags and your wreath and every thing you've shared. Now I'm inspired to start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peggy... thank-you so much for the book and the bookmark. I might have to put the charm from the bookmark on a necklace! I can't wait to read it. xoxo Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm counting down they days to Nov 1st when I start Christmas in full force! I love that you are already on the ball! I would love for you to share these at our first ever 4th Friday Finale @ Over the Big Moon.

    Thanks for sharing!
    Lisa from Over the Big Moon

    http://overthebigmoon.blogspot.com/2011/10/4th-friday-finale-102811.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. These tags are so adorable I just want to have a zillion gifts to give out and put these on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Over the
    Big Moon sent me!
    So cute! Can't wait till Christmas.

    ReplyDelete