Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Sock Monkeys




I just love sock monkeys!  There is something so sweet and homespun about them...


I bought this sock monkey stamp a few years ago from Stampin' Up!  There are so many cute things you can do with it.
Today I am going to make some tags and cards...



These are just plain old office supply tags.  I stamped the image, cut patterned paper to fit the tags and then matted the images.  They are attached with a little bit of scotch 3-D tape.


These are so cute I can't stop... on to some cards.  Again I stamped and colored the images...



I embellished the cards with a flower punch and some doilies.  I love them.


I think this little baby hat is what inspired my sock monkey cards.  I made it for a very special baby.


A sweater is in the works too.


Check out this party idea from http://www.hostessblog.com  Adorable!
Today I am participating in a link party at http://verymerryvintagestyle.blogspot.com/
Come and check out all the amazing ideas!

4 comments:

  1. I adore sock monkeys....I still have mine from when I was young. I didn't get it as a baby....our neighbors had a garage sale when I was about 7 or 8 and they were selling a sock monkey. I had never seen one and I fell in l<3ve :)) so I bought it. If there were a place to post a picture of it, I would. :) So this theme is especially cute to me...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, aren't they cute. I got your pic on my phone. I did a party for Olivia with this theme a few years ago. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cool. I love the scrap pages.
    Hugs,
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  4. They make me smile! Love that hat! Thanks for linking up to Share the Love Wednesday!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete