Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Let's Go Shopping

Have you heard of Boden?  It is my favorite place to buy clothes.
This was my favorite dress of the summer.  It feels like a nightie, it looks cute with turquoise, yellow or pink... it is casual or dressy!

I just ordered this for fall.  It is on clearance... they have the best sales!  Everything I have ordered from them has been great quality and has fit!


This is another favorite Boden tunic.  It is the best material.
If you want to check out Boden, here is a link....http://www.bodenusa.com/

1 comment:

  1. I definitely need to check out Boden...those tunics are TOO cute!! I'm glad you reminded me....they should be paying for endorsement!! ;)

    ReplyDelete