Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Can we make it? Yes we can!




I saw this idea on the internet and knew I had to make it... we all know I have plenty of yarn laying around...

all you need is a styrofoam wreath and a couple bags of styrofoam balls.


Wrap the wreath with yarn, securing with hot glue as you go.  The cream would look cute with white balls too... you could do multicolored too... i digress.


Wrap the styrofoam balls with yarn too.  This is easy, right?



Glue them on your wreath form, add a ribbon or ric rac and hang it.  Love it... and it couldn't be easier.  I thought the balls looked cute in this jar too...


yarn+glue= cuteness.

1 comment:

  1. So cute. And now I understand why the yarn balls aren't that heavy!! ;))

    ReplyDelete