Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Friday, July 8, 2011

scrappy thank-you cards



Do you have lots of paper scraps around your house?  Today I am going to use them up and make some thank-you cards.  

Lucky me... I have lots of October Afternoon scraps to use up.  I arrange them so that there are 8 rectangles on the front of each card.

Next, I am going to use these office tags and put them inside little envelopes on the top of the card.  I use a green October Afternoon sprinkle paint on each tag.  I then add little punched butterflies topped off with a little Baker's Twine.

They are all set and ready to be assembled... cute!


12 little thank-yous are all finished and ready to be packaged up for a friend!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenni - love all your fun ideas! I see you use a lot of October Afternoon paper - so cute, where might I find some?

    p.s. my girlfriends and I celebrated a birthday last month by going scrapbooking together for an afternoon. It was pure heaven.

    ReplyDelete